3rd Trimester
Options

TMI: Feels like something is coming out down below

I'm calling the nurse tomorrow but I have been having the feeling over the past few days that something is coming out of my vagina, sort of similar to an air bubble - don't know if you've ever had that feeling.  I know its not the baby, no contractions and not in labor or anything like that.  It seems too early for the baby to have dropped so what in the heck is this sensation that something is coming out!  Just wondering if anyone else is having this feeling.  It seems to be worse after a bowel movement.

Brady Hunter 08/12/08 Carter Joseph 07/31/11 image

Re: TMI: Feels like something is coming out down below

• Options

It's entirely possible it's just discharge. Have you never felt your period start by feeling the fluid come out?

The more swollen your labia become, the more likely you are to feel even a tiny amount of discharge pass them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Options

I wonder if it could be a varicose vein? Good thinking calling the nurse.

Good luck!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had that feeling where I swear he is trying to get a hand out, but obviously that's unrealistic! It usually goes away though and I am to the point of having internals so I know nothing is wrong, since you aren't though definetly worth a call to the nurse, its what they are there for : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    not trying to be funny but maybe hemerroids?? 
  • Options

I had this problem at the beginning of my third tri. I went to the on-call OB, and he said it was just some extra pelvic pressure and to try doing kegels to keep the muscles strong down there.

I don't know if what you are feeling is exactly what I felt but it sounds simliar, and the kegels helped me. Some days I feel more pressure than others... but its good to do kegel exercises anyway so you can bounce back quicker after baby comes :)

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon, I know it is definitely uncomfortable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"