TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

*kelin* (ticker and pic)

How are you? You didn't respond to my text the other day. Crying
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *kelin* (ticker and pic)

• What, ...text?  I didn't get a text!  :::::runs to look at phone::::

Nope.  Not there.  Bummer.  Well now that I have you here, how are you lady???

• ::looks at phone::

::hits resend::

No I don't feel so butt-hurt that you didn't respond.

How are you? How's baby K? Any more good news? How's big K liking his new job?

• Loading the player...
  • I am doing ok.  It seems like I work too much and have too many softball games and never have time to get anything done anymore.  Big K doesn't love his new job.  They hired him for full time and then told him later on that it will just be part time. So he's only getting 18 hours a week. Its better than nothing, but still a bummer.  He interviewed for another job (at the same place my mom works) and has had 2 interviews, and they might do a 3rd.  It would be a good full time job with benefits (and he gets to travel out of country once in awhile) so I really hope he gets that job. They should call sometime next week hopefully!!

Whats new with you? How's Mikko?!?

• I was feeling overwhelmed with softball too, so I'm only playing every other Sunday. It's too fun to quit.

Too bad about Big K. Damm. I hope he gets a job he loves. And traveling would be cool for him. Bonus. GL Big K!!

Nothing new here. Mikko is more awesome than I can even explain. He is such a great little guy. It you are ever in MN again let me know. Even if it's just for a layover or something. I'd love for you to meet him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"