Detroit Babies
Options

Anyone use Sears Portrait Studio?

The search function never works for me on here so I apologize if this has already been asked (if you know what I'm doing wrong I'd love to know)

Anyway, has anyone used Sears Portrait studio and what was your opinion, also which one did you go to.  I get an employee discount and have some coupons so I wanted to go there.   Their website is a bit confusing to try and figure out what the actual price will be.  I am thinking I just want the CD and I can print them out myself.  Also, how long do you think a session would last for two babies, I have twins.

Re: Anyone use Sears Portrait Studio?

• Options

edited by mod

No vendor posts allowed

• Options

Vendors are not allowed to post on this board. It is against bump rules. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Sears for our 3 month pictures. I was not impressed.  They were very pushy!  Also, the pictures took about 2 weeks to arrive. 
  • Options

That vendor rule is dumb, one reason why I left the first time stupid nest stuff.

If you want a nice place I go to https://www.lemonadephotos.com

Michelle is great.

Jen
    Stanley Oct, 2006
    McKenna Feb, 2008
    Evelyn July, 2009
    Baby Boy Oct, 2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJenMike4:

That vendor rule is dumb, one reason why I left the first time stupid nest stuff.

If you want a nice place I go to https://www.lemonadephotos.com

Michelle is great.

P/s They can come to you, and are not pushing at all. 

Jen
    Stanley Oct, 2006
    McKenna Feb, 2008
    Evelyn July, 2009
    Baby Boy Oct, 2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJenMike4:

Feel free to leave again if you don't like it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did some pictures their because they are local. But I would not recomend them to people. I took them to the sears in fort gratiot and they lack the talent needed to work with babies.

I took Jay to BRU (Kiddi kandas or something like that) for his three month pic. They were wonderfull. They had so many ideas, they were so patient and were all around amazing! Their pricing almost exactly the same as sears. And you can get 20% off cupons by going online.

That bein said if you want someone to come to you, who will be patient and give you at much time as you need it reccoment Bella Vita Photography, They are local for me but will travel. They charge around $100 and you the CD with all the rights. They did our new born pictures and they turned out great.

• Options
    Sorry about that.. I didn't know! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"