Washington Babies

New to the Board? Come on in...

I noticed some gals that are new to the board sneaking in on the PG/TTC check-in. If you get a chance and would like to, post introducing yourself to the group. Not everyone reads the check-ins so it would help the whole group (well I guess I can only speak for myself) get to know you. This is a wonderful, supportive board full of cool chicks. Don't be shy! Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to the Board? Come on in...

• I'm fairly new, but I did post an intro back in April. I haven't been too active on the board though, so here's a refresher:

I live in the Mill Creek/South Everett area and I'm expecting a baby girl July 4th. I'll be having my baby @ Evergreen in Kirkland. I will be a SAHM and look forward to meeting other moms for play-dates, etc. over the coming months.

And thanks to the Pediatrician recommendations I received, I'll be seeing Dr. Kuo @ Providence Mill Creek.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageoutlandartist:

I'm fairly new, but I did post an intro back in April. I haven't been too active on the board though, so here's a refresher:

I live in the Mill Creek/South Everett area and I'm expecting a baby girl July 4th. I'll be having my baby @ Evergreen in Kirkland. I will be a SAHM and look forward to meeting other moms for play-dates, etc. over the coming months.

And thanks to the Pediatrician recommendations I received, I'll be seeing Dr. Kuo @ Providence Mill Creek.

I thought I remembered you had posted an intro. Welcome...again. LOL!  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageoutlandartist:

I'm fairly new, but I did post an intro back in April. I haven't been too active on the board though, so here's a refresher:

Welcome, again.  I'm in Mukilteo, not far from Everett and Mill Creek.  I just had my first baby and I am/will be a SAHM.  I interviewed Dr Kuo when looking for a Ped and thought she was nice.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageoutlandartist:

I was going to suggest that you check out the Evergreen parent/baby classes after you have your little one.  Christine (teaches 0-6 on Wed) saved our sanity.  Good luck and welcome!

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • I've posted a couple of times, but been quiet lately.

I'm currently 20 weeks along and just found out we are having a girl! I am due October 20th and also having our baby at Evergreen.

imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • I post mainly on the IF check-in, but manage to sneak in on other posts occasionally. I think I posted an intro when we first started IF treatment, hopeful that I'd get that BFP soon, but 5 months later still nada, so I've sort of retreated to the shadows and become a dirty lurker. Smile

So a re-intro for any interested parties...  I'm 35, live in Ballard with DH and our crazy dog. We've been TTC #1 since August 2009. We have unexplained IF, and four failed IUI's behind us. I'm still hoping for that miracle BFP between now and our planned IVF cycle in July, but if not--at least we have a plan for July!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer and I'm 17 weeks pregnant. My husband, yellow lab dog, and I live in Bothell. Our due date is 11/7/11 and we plan on delivering our baby at Puget Sound Birthing Center in Kirkland. 

Our next ultrasound is 6/13 and I'm SO EXCITED to find out if we're having a girl or boy! 

Baby boy born 11/7/11 Bothell, WA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"