Kentucky Babies

OB GYN in lexington?

I just found out that im pregnant this morning and discovered when i called my doctor i found out that he no longer delivers babies. So does anyone have any suggestions for good doctors in lex? i would either want to deliver at central baptist or st joe east. TIA Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB GYN in lexington?

• I think both hospital websites have a list of doctors/groups who deliver there.  I'm not sure about all the docs at CB but I know most of the ones who deliver at East if you wanted a full list of those just let me know.  Also it depends on if you want a female/male doctor or if you want a doctor/midwife or if you prefer a practice of doctors or just one doctor all the time.  Hope this helps, let me know if you'd like more specific info.  Good luck with the pregnancy!

?BFP #1 3/27/11, 1st US Mono Mono Twins, 2nd US 2 HB's, MMC@8w6d 4/25/11, D&C 4/27/11 ?

BFP#2 9/17/11 1st US HB 171 10/13/11 EDC 5/23/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Lexington Womens Health...all women and they have 2 midwifes. They deliver at CB. I went there and I actually work at CB in labor and delivery and can tell you that they are all wonderful doctors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Lexington Women's Health as well. I see Dr. O'Nan as my primary OB (she's wonderful), but I have also seen Dr. Cunningham and liked her as well. They are located at Central Baptist.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I also go to Lexington Women's Health and my doctor is wonderful.  Dr. Jennifer Fuson. I was in labor for 22 hours and the nurses and doctors made it the best experience for me.  My miracle IVF baby is now 3 months.  Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy!

• I go to Associates for Women's Care and see Dr Butler at SJE.They have watched me very carefully early on with this pregnancy , always called me back with issues I was having early on (and figured out what was going on), & they are always friendly.

I did go to LWH and they didn't take me serious when I was having an ectopic pregnancy and I spent 3 days in the hospital and lost a tube. They also ignored me whan I was having issues still a month later and never returned my call. There's more to the story if you want to PM me. I had to go to other offices to find out what was wrong-but there was really a problem.

Congrats & good luck with your pregnancy!!

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I loved Dr.Berry Campbell at SJE...but i'm not sure if he's strictly a high risk ob.  If not...then he's amazing and excellent bedside manner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"