April 2011 Moms
Options

naysmom

I saw in a post below that your live in a four plex with other family members. What's the set up like? Is it like a row of four town homes that you just all happened to buy / build or can you access one house from another? I'm just curious.

Do you like it? There are certain people in my family that I would LOVE to live next door to, and there are others that would drive me absolutely insane.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: naysmom

• Options

There is two duplex connected together and then there is a big yard in the middle and on the other side are the other two duplex connected together. So you cant access one from another. It is like we each have our own little house but it is just connected to another one. I am so thankful my grandpa built them like that so we could all pitch in and take care of each other.

I do like it and sometimes my family drives me crazy Crying lol. It is good because I always have somebody to watch my LO if I need it and I always have somebody to talk to when my DH is at work. We are also very close and 3 times a week we all have a big family dinner together.

The negative part is my family is always there and sometimes I need a break from them. For the most part I can lock my door and tell them I need some alone time and they respect that. 

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"