Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Any other mamas notice that their baby is

less happy due to teething? Or something?
My DS used to be a super smiley/full of laughter little dude... 

Now we're lucky to get one laugh a day. 
Granted, he has got six teeth in about four weeks... but still... is this normal? 

My DH is freaking saying we have a depressed babe on our hands. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any other mamas notice that their baby is

• Options
    It could be from teething, not only does it hurt but it messes up sleep which will also change their moods. Is he cutting anymore teeth? Do you give motrin or tylenol at night at all to help him sleep? What about one of the Baltic Amber necklaces? I have heard they help.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll give him Tylenol at night. And he has a teething necklace. His sleep has been pretty disrupted in the last couple weeks... it's just weird to see our baby half as happy as he used to be. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, went through it when he cut his bottom two at the same time, and am in the beginnings of it again because his top 4 seem to be coming in at the same pace. he's just a fussy, uncomfortable mess lately, fortunately, though, he was a happy enough babe when we went to see my grandma Sunday, because she loves seeing him, and he just brightens her right up. She really needs it with all that she has going on, she's had a ton of surgeries just in the last 6 years, two of them were amputations and my family suspects that she's going through the beginnings of alzheimers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My son was sleeping 10 hours or more a night! Always smiling, and then his bottom two teeth starting coming in :( now it's seriously 40 minute naps at a time! I'm wearing out fast. Is vomiting normal from teething!?!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was wondering about the vomiting too because this isn't spit up, or doesn't seem like it to me.  These teeth are taking FOR.EV.ER to show up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"