Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Butting heads...

Is this common? Ramming his head on things when he is upset? I don't know if he picked this up from the animals or what. He runs full steam ahead and rams you with his head.

Edit: After he rams us he cracks up even if we don't respond to the head butting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Butting heads...

• Options
    I don't know but when Katie is really mad she will start hitting her forehead on the floor....which is wood.  This doesn't happen all the time, but I've noticed her do it on more than one occasion.  I hope it's a phase and learns that hitting head doesn't help the situation.
  • Options

imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    I don't know but when Katie is really mad she will start hitting her forehead on the floor....which is wood.  This doesn't happen all the time, but I've noticed her do it on more than one occasion.  I hope it's a phase and learns that hitting head doesn't help the situation.

Matthew has done that too. I hope it is just a phase but it is a really odd one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL. Apparently so, look up about 6 posts after yours.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"