TTC After a Loss
Options

And just to rub salt on an open wound...

Why in the world does this have to suck so bad?!?! I go tomorrow morning to schedule my D&C and we are in the process of switching from DH's old insurance with his previous employer to his new insurance with his current employer... Only problem? Old insurance policy is already terminated, and new one will be in effect on Tuesday at the very earliest. :( What'd I do to deserve this?? Any of it? I already feel slightly betrayed by God for the miscarriage, but now it has to be drawn out another week...or longer?! I am so angry and sad and discouraged. :( Sorry to be a downer, but DH is just as angry, sad, and discouraged as I am, and he just gets depressed even more when I vent. I just need a good cyber hug...and maybe a drink.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And just to rub salt on an open wound...

• Options

Oh no....I'm so sorry! This is such a tough thing to get through without all the bumps in the road we hit along the way.

Big ((((Hugs)))) to you and here your go... Drinks Beer i'll join ya on the drink..

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So very sorry about that. That's horrible.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can get scheduled the same day the new insurance begins. Until then big (HUGS)
    BFP 3/14/2011 m/c 3/18/2011 @ 6w BFP 8/15/2011 Beta #1 12dpo 8/16/2011 61 progesterone 29 Beta #2 14dpo 8/18/2011 143 1st ultrasound 9/6/2011 117 bpm 2nd ultrasound 9/12/2011 142 bpm Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry that sounds just terrible! I hope you can get it scheduled soon hun.... Hang in there and {{{BIG*HUGS}}}
    Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • Options
    I am so sorry*huge hug* The bumps we run into can make everything seem so much worse. We're here for you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

FWIW, you can retroactively elect COBRA coverage. It'll probably be $500+ for the month, but that's cheaper than a D&C.

• Options
    ((HUGS)) and here's an e-drink on me!  BeerDrinks
    5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• Options
    Thanks ladies. It's not been an easy week. The hugs and support help. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Huge hugs! That is awful to have to wait longer.
    Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and I am also so sorry that you have to wait. I know that the ladies here are very supportive and are good listeners and a great support system. Keep us all updated and hopefully this week will go by quickly so you can begin the healing process.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"