January 2011 Moms
Options

what does lo sleep in?

what is your lo currently sleeping in?  ds use to sleep in either fleece or cotton sleep sacks with a onesie on under.  well it  finally got warm here within the last week and i feel that is too much clothing, and that a onesie might not be enough
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: what does lo sleep in?

• Options
    It depends what we have the AC set to. If it's on 76, she just wears a onesie. If it's on 74 (how H likes it), she either wears footie pjs or non-footie, but long sleeve and long legged pjs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In a short sleeve sleeper and onesie with a fleece sleep sack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our LO gets really sweaty very easily... she usually sleeps in a short sleeve or sleeveless romper, or just a onesie (if she's really fussy before bed). On nights when the house feels cooler bc of the ac, she'll wear socks or little  cotton booties.
    Isn't this the life?!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    She sleeps in her onesies. She practically wears them all day.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    we keep the house at 76 and Simon sleeps in cotton footie pajamas. He's probably a bit warm, but I don't want him to get chilly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The last two nights, Jay slept in a only a onsie. He seemed to stay warm enough the whole night without ever getting to hot.
  • Options

It really depends - tonight he's in a onesie and little cotton pants, last night we had him in a sleeper without feet. Before we turned on the AC we would do just long-sleeve or just short-sleeve onesie. He seems to get hot easy (still cozy in the RNP) so I try to keep him cool but not cold.

Side note - why do I say "we"? I mean, really, my H probably has NO IDEA what he's wearing in bed now! LOL 

• Options
    We have our place super cold, so she sleeps in a footed sleeper. We co-sleep... we have a mini crib in our room.
  • Options
    We just switched from sleep sacks to footed pajamas..LO started to sleep on his side and we got scared that he wouldn't be able to roll back over or whatever in his sack.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"