Babies on the Brain

Re: MsAdamC05 - Playing with a dirty syringe

At least she's not playing with a dead squirrel.

Gross!

*edit for spelling.

Shhh. don't tell Mom... I peed in her bed

Finley March '07, Elinor March 09

Re: Re: MsAdamC05 - Playing with a dirty syringe

• Eeeeeew.

Ripley caught one last night (no idea how) and it ran away unharmed. I can't imagine finding kids/my dog playing with a dead one. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So gross!  I saw that on Tosh.0

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Um, why?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • I can't imagine standing there video taping my kid playing with a dead squirrel. That is seriously disturbing to me.

Shhh. don't tell Mom... I peed in her bed

Finley March '07, Elinor March 09

• Thank God all she had was her own dirty syringe!  

I think I would DIE if Katie was playing with a dead animal of any kind!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG, that is hilarious!
    Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • I saw this on Tosh last week as well. I give major side-eye not only for the dead squirrel Ick!, but the fact that she's in the front yard in just panties gets minor side-eye from me.

I may just be too uptight about stuff like that, but I think it's odd. Backyard I don't think is strange, but I don't want random strangers seeing my kid in their undies.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageheather527:

I saw this on Tosh last week as well. I give major side-eye not only for the dead squirrel Ick!, but the fact that she's in the front yard in just panties gets minor side-eye from me.

I may just be too uptight about stuff like that, but I think it's odd. Backyard I don't think is strange, but I don't want random strangers seeing my kid in their undies.

Meh, there are a ton of pictures of me at the beach as a little kid in just bottoms.  That doesn't bother me at all.  

The dead squirrel on the other hand, big issue!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageheather527:

I saw this on Tosh last week as well. I give major side-eye not only for the dead squirrel Ick!, but the fact that she's in the front yard in just panties gets minor side-eye from me.

I agree, but I have even more of a problem with the parent's posting a video on youtube of her in just panties for the world to see.  I'm with you, maybe I'm too uptight but it seems weird to me. 

Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• I saw that video.  Gross.  I understand kids pick up random things, but to film it?  And then to release it onto the net?
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"