Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

People talk too much

I have had two people ask me if I was pregnant again in the last 24 hours. Now, I know that I have not lost all the weight- I still have about 15 lbs to lose. And I feel fat. But I bought some new clothes and thought I was starting to look pretty good.

I guess not. lol

But why would you ask that question?!?

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

Re: People talk too much

• Options
    NhevNhev member
    No assholes. Who does that?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How rude.
    People suck.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I NEVER ask that question... EVER. You'd think ppl would know that. Plus, if you were PG, you know already and don't need someone to "inform" you. lol
  • Options
    Because they're rude a$$holes. Don't mind them.
  • Options
    imageemilydholmes1:

How rude.
    People suck.

Word. People really have no filters. 

TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When it comes to child rearing and bearing, people's minds seem to completely disappear.  They are d-bags.  I bet you look great.
  • Options
    Also, I'm so glad you've joined us over here (or started posting again). I have missed seeing that pic in your siggy. I absolutely love how focused she is during story time. Does she still love it?
  • Options

UGH.  Why why WHY do people think that is EVER an appropriate question???  Sorry!  Agree with PP - I'm sure you look fabulous! 

(And if you want to, there are not that many entries to win a giveaway on my blog for some cute baby stuff... you could enter to win - getting new stuff always makes me feel better) :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with all the pp's. Unless you are very pregnant (the perfect dome stomach with waddle included), people should STFU.
  • Options

imageAshtonMain:
    Also, I'm so glad you've joined us over here (or started posting again). I have missed seeing that pic in your siggy. I absolutely love how focused she is during story time. Does she still love it?

lol. Yes she does! Although now she is torn between looking at the pictures and eating the book.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options
    If someone asked me that I'd probably punch them. Seriously.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"