Adoption
Options

I have pneumonia ...

Ugh! This came on so fast! I only started to.feel that tickle in the back on my throat this past friday. By Saturday nigt I was coughing and today I went to the doctor who ordered a chest xray just in case to find out it's pneumonia in my right lung. Thankfully DH is on leave now from work and can take care of DS. I hope I don't get him sick.... I miss him so much since I can't really take care of him right now :(

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

Re: I have pneumonia ...

• Options
    albjagalbjag member

Take care of yourself!  Hope you're on some strong abx and bronchodilators and bed rest.

I had pneumonia and it landed me in the hospital for a month, on a ventilator for a week, and out of work for 3 mos.   It came on very fast too, kicked my butt and almost won.

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options

Sorry to hear you're sick. It's hard not being able to love on your baby like you want to!

Get better!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kgs0505kgs0505 member
    The doctor put me on clarithromycin and once she got the chest xray back she called me back to the office to shoot me up with a 3rd generation antibiotic. I was a little surprised. I hope it doesn't progress to hospitalization. That would really suck!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    I hope you feel better soon!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"