Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I'm starting to get POed

I can't find this Magic Shaving Powder anywhere! I checked at CVS today and they didn't have it either! what is wrong with these people?  I guess I should just get it online.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm starting to get POed

• Options
    what is this you speak of?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kcl22kcl22 member

Where in CVS did you look?  I looked in the ethnic hair care section and didn't find it; it was on the very bottom shelf of the mens shaving cream section.

I saw it at Rite Aid as well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekcl22:

Where in CVS did you look?  I looked in the ethnic hair care section and didn't find it; it was on the very bottom shelf of the mens shaving cream section.

I stood in the shaving section for like AN HOUR, ok not really but I did look there, and I asked at the front and they didn't know what I was talking about.

• Options
    kcl22kcl22 member
    imageCherryStarburst:
    imagekcl22:

I stood in the shaving section for like AN HOUR, ok not really but I did look there, and I asked at the front and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Order it on Amazon woman!

• Options
  • Options
    imagekcl22:
    imageCherryStarburst:
    imagekcl22:

Order it on Amazon woman!

Ohhhhkaaaaayyyy! ::trudges of to Amazon::

:P

• Options
    I tried it for the first time last night and it works soo well.  Too bad it smells like rotten eggs! Not a ton worse than Nair smells, but still, peeeyeeewwww

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCherryStarburst:

Interesting.....I have beeing thinking about lazer hair removal. I just can't deal, one of the few downfalls of being 1/2 Arab!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know they sell both the powder and cream at Target. Like PP said, it's on the bottom shelf with the mens shaving products.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"