Infertility
Options

XP: CD 11 US results and dumb Ovidrel q? :)

First, I just want to say YAY! LOLHistory: I ovulate on my own, usually early (cd 9- 14), and this was my first cycle on Femara. I was kind of worried I would have nothing on my US today and my body would say F U for putting meds in it. Silly, I know. :) Right Ovary had THREE! One at 24, one at 20 and one at 18. So not what I expected but we're very excited. We decided three would be our cut off. I asked about the left ovary and he said there were none (NONE?! Makes me think not functioning or something but I'll leave that worry to another date).  IUI #1 is on Thursday and by then they could be 28, 24 and 22!I trigger tonight with the Ovidrel. On to the dumb question.. Since I normally ovulate early on my own and I already have one follie at 24, is it possible to ovulate early after taking the Ovidrel? Or will that hold it off for the 36+ hours? I tried to ask the Dr but he didn't seem concerned? I had a lot of strong O pains today after the US and I'm just worried I'll ovulate before the IUI.Thanks girls for letting me obsess and discuss with you.  :)
imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: CD 11 US results and dumb Ovidrel q? :)

• Options
    are you starting to surge?  what is your E2?
  • Options
    : He didn't test my E2. I really wish he had now. Now I want to run out and buy OPKs. I've never used them before because I always ovulated on my own and this is our first IUI.
    imageimage. image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

ideally he should have been tracking your E2 and the LH...

...if you were already starting to surge it would have been a good sign that the eggs were "ready".  (this is not true for women who have premature LH surges or have LH surge issues obviously). 

either way you are triggering tonight so good luck, the 36 hour rule with the trigger shot usually holds true.

• Options
    Thanks, Tootle. :) I def think if we have to do this again, I'm questioning why he didn't do an E2 with my history and follie size. 
    imageimage. image 

• Options
    Good Luck!!

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I don't have my E2 tested, and our RE is confident that there is VERY little he could learn from doing it without known LH surge issues.  So, I'm cautiously optimistic that you'll be in great shape for the IUI.  Loads of luck!
    TTC since 11/09
    Two C/P and Lots of Tests
    Me = LPD + cancer survivor, DH = low count and morphology
    IUIs #1-5, January 2011 - June 2011 = BFN
    IVF #1 in July/August 2011 = BFP!!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 
    imageimage. image 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"