Single Parents
Options

will the fun ever stop?

My STBXDbag informed me tonight that he took it upon himself to begin giving our breastfed DS whole milk....without consulting me. He thinks that this will give him a better chance of getting overnight visits (DS is 1 year tomorrow).  He continues to be unable/unwilling to answer any questions about DS (like did he drink any water since he has been sick, are you finding his appetite is back to normal, what was his temperature), refused to move or alter visitation this weekend with DS had a 104 fever off and on, and his parents are in the car for EVERY pick up and drop off.  *Smacks forehead with heel of hand*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: will the fun ever stop?

• Options
    He makes me sick to my stomach. Most courts won't grant over nights until 18 months I think. Document this and bring it up in court.
  • Options
    The best part is for the whole milk, my sister was present, and for the fever he went back and forth with me over e-mail.  I have ALL the issues over e-mail and have sent or forwarded all issues to my lawyer.  He is only out to spite me and doesn't give a darn about DS.  He didn't when we lived there, why would he start now.  But he puts on a good show for his parents.  Unfortunately (for him), he didn't fool our marriage counselor or anybody I know.  He would go entire days for the first 6 months he was alive without even looking at him or acknowledging him in any way.  Now all of a sudden he thinks he's father of the year.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefromthewomb:
    He makes me sick to my stomach. Most courts won't grant over nights until 18 months I think. Document this and bring it up in court.

This is NOT TRUE.  Depends on where you are... I'm (unfortunately) in a very father-friendly state, have a decent father for a STBXH (double-edged sword) and as a result, my breast-fed 7 month old is going to have to start overnights (I do pump when I'm at work and during visits with STBXH but we don't supplement with formula)... starting with just twice a month until he's a year old, then once a week, then on a 2/2/3 with his 3 y/o brother when he's 18 months. Sucks.

Don't count on this... I was really upset to find out it wasn't the case.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"