Trying to Get Pregnant

getting nervous :(

What day of my cycle should I be getting worried about not Oing? I am on cycle day 22 today. I thought I might have O last thurs or Fri, but the temps didn't shift.

Just curious... I am getting anxious and nervous.

TIA ladies.

Re: getting nervous :(

• Goodness gracious lady--RELAX!  Since late last week you've constantly posted asking for chart stalks (on 2 boards), wondering about stopping OPKs, about having a fever and being run down...now this again.  Re-read the answers you've already been given,

This is your first month--give it time!  CD 22 is not too late.  Just ride it out!

Edit: wrong words

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know. :( We have been trying for a few months, with no O. Now with the Clomid I am trying to stay possitive, but it is still driving me crazy. Posting on the boards, and reading and lurking calms me. I apologize and I will try and relax, and I will be patient and wait and see.

I'm sorry

• Loading the player...
  • Stress can dely O...so calm down.

I haven't O'd in 3 months...now that's when you can worry. And it's actually within the 'norm' to have an anov cycle every now and then (esp if you are stressed).

Don't worry yet. GL.

ETA: I just saw you're on Clomid. I assume you're being monitored, so I suggest talking to you Dr next app to calm your nerves.

• Consider yourself lucky :( Some of us (myself included) haven't Od for multiple cycles. You're not out of the game yet. Good luck to you though!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • As others have said...no need to be nervous. I just wanted to let you know that I have been charting for three months now and I evidently never O until day 26-27. Everyone is different. I know it is difficult because I do it too, but don't compare your cycle to others. GL to you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP Chart: image
  • Click on my ticker and check out my charts.  At CD22, there's no need to be worried.  The first month of charting is tough.  It's all new and I think that first month we are wanting to get more information from our incomplete charts than is possible.  You really have to wait till it's all said and done to be able to see all that charting can reveal.  Hang in there.  It will get better.  I would stick with the OPKs too. 
  • If you get to CD60 without a period and/or ovulation, call your doctor.

Are you recently off BCPs? It can take a while. I've O'd as late as CD29

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imageCoraGold1980:

I know. :( We have been trying for a few months, with no O. Now with the Clomid I am trying to stay possitive, but it is still driving me crazy. Posting on the boards, and reading and lurking calms me. I apologize and I will try and relax, and I will be patient and wait and see.

I'm sorry

Please tell me you're being monitored. And also, yes, calm dooooown

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"