Babies on the Brain

Wow

I am crying my eyes out over here.

I just was catching up on my blog reading and 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility posted a video of "the infertility song" called I Would Die for That

Wow. 

Crying

I am not sure how I have never seen this before.

Taking the Scenic Route
FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!

Re: Wow

• I've never heard that song before, but you weren't kidding about the tears. I'm sure every woman going through IF feels like she could have written that herself. 

I'm going to squeeze a little FFC in here and tell you that I've *almost* replied to so many of your posts since you've come back from your break, and I've ended up deleting my reply every time. I want to give you huge hugs and tell you I'm praying for you, and tell you all the ridiculous things I felt towards friends and family getting pregnant around us while we struggled so you knew you weren't alone in that. The FFC part is that I've chickened out because I feel like since by some unexplained miracle we got pregnant completely intervention-free while we were taking a break and saving for IF treatments, I feel like that negates all the IF heartache we went through for those 2.5 years. I feel like I have no right to sympathize with anyone still struggling, and no right to comment on it. I feel guilty that I made it here when so many other women would die for it, and even more guilty that I feel that way.

Today I'm sucking it up, and telling you that I have nothing but positive thoughts and prayers for you that this is the perfect mock cycle, followed by an even more perfect FET.  I also want to tell you how in awe I am of your strength & I'm so glad you chose to try again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ::snuggles Dee::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dee1028Dee1028 member
    imagebellafirenze:

I've never heard that song before, but you weren't kidding about the tears. I'm sure every woman going through IF feels like she could have written that herself. 

I'm going to squeeze a little FFC in here and tell you that I've *almost* replied to so many of your posts since you've come back from your break, and I've ended up deleting my reply every time. I want to give you huge hugs and tell you I'm praying for you, and tell you all the ridiculous things I felt towards friends and family getting pregnant around us while we struggled so you knew you weren't alone in that. The FFC part is that I've chickened out because I feel like since by some unexplained miracle we got pregnant completely intervention-free while we were taking a break and saving for IF treatments, I feel like that negates all the IF heartache we went through for those 2.5 years. I feel like I have no right to sympathize with anyone still struggling, and no right to comment on it. I feel guilty that I made it here when so many other women would die for it, and even more guilty that I feel that way.

Today I'm sucking it up, and telling you that I have nothing but positive thoughts and prayers for you that this is the perfect mock cycle, followed by an even more perfect FET.  I also want to tell you how in awe I am of your strength & I'm so glad you chose to try again. 

Thank you so much!!! That really means a lot. And it happens all the time where people miraculously get pregnant without intervention. It happened to me before I knew we even had IF problems. My very first pregnancy in 2010, my sweet little DJ, I lost that pregnancy at about 6 weeks. That was our 13th month TTC. When I finally got referred to the RE, he told me that most of the time women ovulate from their right side (my blocked tube) and so it was possible for me to get pregnant but it was not likely (7% chance) I only recently found out that the left tube has become blocked at some point since my HSG in 2009.

The fact that you got pregnant without intervention does not erase the pain you went through. You have every right, it was not an easy road for you to get where you are and you deserve all the happiness. 

Again, thank you for your thoughts and well wishes. It means more than you probably realize. 

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"