Austin Babies
Options

Mattresses at Costco?

Do they sell them there in the store? I looked on their website and the only ones they had listed were high end. I have a Sam's membership but it expires in a week and I want to switch to Costco but I need to buy a mattress for my sons big boys bed and I know Sam's has a Sealy for around 189 so I was wondering if I should buy it here soon or is there something similar at Costco. Thanks for your help.

Pam

Sorry for the big run on sentence!

Re: Mattresses at Costco?

• Options
    i have no idea if they do, but im sure theyll let you walk around the store if you tell them youre interested in purchasing a membership. then, you can check to see if they have the mattresses. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    every time i have seen mattresses at costco they have been expensive ones.  good prices for the quality i'm sure, but much more than we have paid for ours at sears/mattress giant etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can call and ask Costco if they have them in stock.  They are a "seasonal" item and are only in the stores for a short period of time (if at all).  They had them in stock when I did a walk through so I joined, and then they didn't carry them when I went to buy.  I ended up having to join Sams again just to get the mattress.
  • Options
    i've seen mattresses at costco, but they change out merchandise fairly frequently. you have to be quick about purchasing because they may not be there the week after.
  • Options
    misjennmisjenn member
    I was there today and they have the gel filled mattress (Novafoam) for I think $800 for a King.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys! Off to Sam's before my membership expires!
  • Options
    They have regular mattresses also, towards the back on the left. I was looking at them on Sunday. They only sell them in sets. I think the set for a full was $399. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"