Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

can you tell me?

Where do you take the classes to be the perfect mother, step-mother, fiance, home-maker, friend, daughter and employee?  It amazes me that there are so many women on some of the boards that are perfect in everything they do so I figure they must learn it somewhere or maybe they just live in the perfect town and state and I don't HMMM. For all those perfect women I say F*&! off the old saying no one is perfect included you!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: can you tell me?

• Options
    No one is perfect, I promise!!
  • Options
    I need to take one of those classes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if you find that class, lemme know so i can take it too.  pleaseandthanks.
  • Options
    lilee_vlilee_v member
    people are just more vocal on the subjects they know more about? I can't even count the number of times a day I mess up on something or other. I guess it's the opposite side of the spectrum from people who complain about everything? lol
    pumpingmoms.blogspot.com for all your EP needs! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

imageshellygreen728:
    Where do you take the classes to be the perfect mother, step-mother, fiance, home-maker, friend, daughter and employee?  It amazes me that there are so many women on some of the boards that are perfect in everything they do so I figure they must learn it somewhere or maybe they just live in the perfect town and state and I don't HMMM. For all those perfect women I say F*&! off the old saying no one is perfect included you!!

If no one is perfect, then who exactly are you addressing with this sentence?

And God forbid people do some research, get informed, and share that information. What a terrible thing for people to learn.

I am addressing it to the ones that "think" they are....not anyone on this board as most seem to have a trial and error attitude towards parenting and realize they are not always going to be right.  I just came across some comments in places today that rubbed me wrong in the tone they were written.

• Options
    rimjobrimjob member
    Those perfect mothers will crash eventually.  I tried to be perfect when E first came home.  I was recovering from a c/s, my house was in boxes (half was at the new house and half was at our old house), and I was exhausted.  I just thought I could do everything on my own from taking care of the baby to doing laundry.  I crashed after a few days and then realized that there is no real "perfect."  Trust that all of us that have realized that are in a much better place.

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"