January 2012 Moms
Options

Lord help me

I remember when I as pg with #1. I worked full time but was able to crash when I got home and sleep the weekends away. It was harder with #2. I didn't get as much rest. With #3, no chance in hell. I work part time from home, take care of the two kids AND we have our house on the market (since last Feb. UGH). Of course, now we are getting calls all the time. I am so tired today. I was looking forward to nap time. Of course I get a call for a showing tonight...right in the middle of dinner. Instead of getting some rest, I get to clean the house. DH doesn't get home till 4 so I have to do most of it by myself and finish my work. Somebody shoot me. It wouldn't be so bad except my son wakes me up about 4 times a night so I get crappy sleep too. So ready for the 2nd tri.

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
<><
Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
imageimageimage
imageimage
Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
my currently-reading shelf:
Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image

Re: Lord help me

• Options

I'm pregnant with #2 but it's so much harder this time.  Juggling work, activities, house stuff is awful when I'm so sick and tired all the time.  I can't imagine having another kiddo thrown in the mix.  Good luck! 

• Options
    thanks. Sometimes it's easier because your mind isn't on it. You just get through the day. I was so tired yesterday, I couldn't get off the couch. Poor kids.
    Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"