North Carolina Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations in Cary area?

I figure that I should eventually look into finding a pediatrician that we like and know that some of you might have a recommendation for one in the Cary area. I certainly appreciate any info!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recommendations in Cary area?

• Options
    We're going with Triangle Pediatrics at Cary Pkwy and Kildaire Farms.  I obviously have no experience with them as far as treating a kid, but they interviewed well and my SIL loves them (takes my niece there).
    Our little flower

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We see Dr Todd at Cornerstone Pediatrics (High House & Davis Dr). I really like it there. We switched from Rex Pediatrics of Cary, who I was not a fan of, when Holly was 15 mos. I would highly recommend Cornerstone. It is a larger practice (probably 8-ish doctors), but not overwhelmingly huge. I like all of the doctors we've seen there, but really, really like Dr. Todd. GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I super puffy heart the folks at Western Wake Pediatrics in Cary. Love them. We've now managed to have all the docs there for an appointment and there isn't one that I wouldn't see on a regular basis.
    Rae Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cannot say enough great things about Jeffers, Mann and Artman. They have several locations around the trianlge, and one of the best things they had [for me at least] was a Lactation Consultant. It was just a co-pay to be able to go see her and get advice. I have loved every provider we've seen there. Normally there are more peeps recommending them on here, but since there don't seem to be many responses yet, maybe they all assumed the JMA shout out had already occured. ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    I cannot say enough great things about Jeffers, Mann and Artman. They have several locations around the trianlge, and one of the best things they had [for me at least] was a Lactation Consultant. It was just a co-pay to be able to go see her and get advice. I have loved every provider we've seen there. Normally there are more peeps recommending them on here, but since there don't seem to be many responses yet, maybe they all assumed the JMA shout out had already occured. ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    We switched from Cornerstone to Village Pediatrics. My two sisters still have their kids at Cornerstone, but I didn't feel like we were getting the one on one attention we needed/wanted given some issues our daughter had in early infancy. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Massarro. She is thorough, personal and very warm. I've never had any issue getting an appointment, even urgent ones, and the doctor personally responds to each and every after hours call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"