Phoenix Babies
Options

question for toddler moms :)

hi again girls,

my friend is coming to visit and brining her 2 year old.  i;m newly pregnant and need ideas/suggestions for fun toddler activities in glendale.  i've heard that busy bodies is great, but i'm not sure if they offer one time only classes... do you know? or have any other ideas?

thanks much,

Re: question for toddler moms :)

• Options
    Downtown has the Children's museum.  It is great.  Both my girls love it. Also, most of the malls have indoor playgrounds that are fun.  The splash pads are nice too in the afternoons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This time of year I'd recommend going to a splash pad.  There is one on Thunderbird and the 101 (Rio Vista Park), also at the stadium and the parks dept of Glendale has one in town as well (not sure of the address).  Farther north there is a great one for little kids at Desert Ridge also up at Anthem (outlet mall).

Inside I second the Children's museum, it's $8 a person (kids and adults pay).

Glendale has a fun swimming pool on Union Hills and 53rd'ish Ave.  It is more of a water-park type pool with a fun area for little kids.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageaking480:

hi again girls,

my friend is coming to visit and brining her 2 year old.  i;m newly pregnant and need ideas/suggestions for fun toddler activities in glendale.  i've heard that busy bodies is great, but i'm not sure if they offer one time only classes... do you know? or have any other ideas?

thanks much,

busy bodies closed quite a while ago.

library storytimes, splash pads (like pp mentioned, there's one off the 101 and tbird and also 83rd ave and bethany, among others). if you're looking to stay only in glendale i don't have many suggestions. the hall of flame museum or phx children's museum are great, the phoenix zoo also has a splash pad for hot days too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    oh, and jump street off bell and 55th ave is really fun too. their price for toddlers is like $5 and change and the timeframe is longer than you'd be able to stay. it was something like 11-6. my son loves it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up on busy bodies, and the other suggestions too.  much appreciation!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"