September 2011 Moms
Options

Recent Purchase...

sooo...i found these at Hobby Lobby for 2.50 each - was a little nervous about getting them, i had a dream last night i was in the delivery room and on the last push i heard "its a girl" BUT really i would just be out 5 bucks because i could turn it around and make "S A M" out of it, since her name will be Samantha lol - so i bought them

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recent Purchase...

• Options
    ooooo, those are CUTE!
  • Options
    I love them! I've been considering doing them for both names (Mason or Kennedy)...I just can't decide if I should just wait until after LO is born or just waste the money on an extra name??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'd say wait...unless you just have a super crazy itch, which i would and buy them but make sure where ever you buy them you can return the letters...i also liked how my mom had wooden letters in my room and as i grew and the decor of my room changed, we'd just paint the letters a different color to match - but i figured with a boy that's not going to matter as much as it would for girls...we like to have stuff all pretty and matchy
  • Options
    I like those alot!  We were hoping for a boy, his name would have been Mason too!  I love that name!  My second girl was meant to be...and her name has great special meaning Chloe Elizabeth (after my best friend who was killed in a car accident, and her daughter)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It is so cute! I love it, and your ingenuity should the P actually be a V. Smile
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagebabyjaq:
    I like those alot!  We were hoping for a boy, his name would have been Mason too!  I love that name!  My second girl was meant to be...and her name has great special meaning Chloe Elizabeth (after my best friend who was killed in a car accident, and her daughter)

a big time name for a girl for me was Elizabeth BUT its my MIL name and i think it would kinda destroy my mom lol - also DH's lil 2nd cousin is named Chloe and i always liked that

• Options

imageveronicafvr:
    It is so cute! I love it, and your ingenuity should the P actually be a V. Smile

THANKY!! that was the selling point really, say in the store for a while looking at them then light bulb went off and it just clicked

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"