Health & Exercise
Options

Belly Binder postpartum

Anyone use or recommend a belly binder? Any reviews or recommendations would be great.

Thanks.

Re: Belly Binder postpartum

• Options
    With DD#2, the hospital actually gave me a fantastic band!  They said it was for people who had c-sections.  It was wide, supportive, and velcro'd.  Maybe ask at your women's center?
  • Options

I used the Belly Bandit along with the band PP describes from the hospital.  I used it night/day for almost 6 weeks.  At times, I was even wearing them both at the same time because I was so determined to squeeze the fat out of me.  While my stomach looked pretty much as it did PP at the end, I made a terrible mistake.  When wearing the band, it held me in so much I didn't feel the need to tighten my stomach / suck in.  Because of this, my stomach muscles were beyond weak afterwards. 

So - take this advice - use a band but make sure to 'hold yourself in' as much as you can throughout the day.

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used the Belly Bandit day and night for a few weeks post partum. I also did abs workouts soon after. My belly was flat after about a week or two.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Although, I didn't have a c-section, I wore the band my OB gave me. It worked wonderfully. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"