February 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else with a fussy baby?

I mean really fussy. DS is 3 1/2 months old and still screams most of the day. He's on prevacid for reflux, not sure if maybe its just not working? He was on zantac and that definitely didn't help! I feel like a bad mom, but I feel like I'm at my breaking point. I don't know how much longer I can take being screamed at like this! Anyone else with a fussy LO?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else with a fussy baby?

• Options
    She's super fussy right no- I'm nursing her and she's screaming down the house and arching her back. Her belly is tight so I know it's gas, but it's rarely this bad. I wonder if there's some sort of stomach maturing happening- this sort of fussy only happens during growth spurts, when her belly is maturing. It's almost like her body can't process my milk during these times.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    greyt00greyt00 member
    ebeemcg - Make sure you keep up with the dose.  Mine is not screaming or very fussy, but he's been spitting up a little more lately, and he's gained 2.5 pounds since he was first dosed on Prevacid (he's on a liquid suspension).  I called to get a new dose and it's 0.5 mL higher now from his growth.  I wish the dr./nurse would have told me to check in with them montly.  Didn't occur to me to get a new dose until this weekend.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is pretty fussy too. I think he just gets bored SUPER easily. We have to carry him around the house showing him stuff to keep him quiet. Playing on the bed has a five minute timer, tops :( I feel ya lady! DH says no more babies because Sully is enough work on his own :*(
  • Options
    AM2008AM2008 member
    Dear Lord, mine is.  She is absolutely terrible right now - I feel like we have a newborn with colic all over again.  It looks like I'm at the peak of a wonder week, so I'm hoping we're going to start calming down again very soon.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"