Austin Babies
Options

Anyone want to buy our infant car seat? *Edited with price*

Talking about infant car seats has become pretty popular the past couple weeks.  We just moved Dd out of it into her big girl car seat, so the Graco is just sitting in our guest room right now.  The thing is brand new basically... she used it for 8 months.  It is compatible with a BOB stroller if you get that.  It comes with a base.  We also have an extra base up in CO, which we can get shipped down here if you are interested in that as well.  We are asking $100 for it and it is $160 new at BRU.  We'll toss the extra base in with that $100.  Email me at melissaannlancaster at gmail dot com if you are interested! :)  

Re: Anyone want to buy our infant car seat? *Edited with price*

• Options

imagelabbielover07:
    Talking about infant car seats has become pretty popular the past couple weeks.  We just moved Dd out of it into her big girl car seat, so the Graco is just sitting in our guest room right now.  The thing is brand new basically... she used it for 8 months.  It is compatible with a BOB stroller if you get that.  It comes with a base.  We also have an extra base up in CO, which we can get shipped down here if you are interested in that as well.  We are asking $100 for it and it is $160 new at BRU.  We'll toss the extra base in with that $100.  Email me at melissaannlancaster at gmail dot com if you are interested! :)  

I edited this post with more info and it never showed up when I added the price.  It is a Graco Snugride 35.  The bump is being dumb today.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"