Parenting after a Loss
Options

New puppy Zoey AW

Well we are still alive after our first weekend with a 1 year old and an 8 week old rott pup. It as gone really well actually, only a few pieces of puppy food have made it into little mans mouth. He loves her and she loves him. She is sleeping in her crate at night and only waking up once to go potty. I have thought a few times "what did I get myself in to??" But quickly rememebed all the good memories I have growing up with dogs and carried on. Awsome thing is they totally tire eachother out!

Here are some pictures of both Hayden and  Zoey!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New puppy Zoey AW

• Options
    Cute!!!  I am so jealous of your Rotti!!!
  • Options
    two cuties!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that is just too cute!! 
  • Options
    ShemicoShemico member
    omg! so cute. totally makes me want another furbaby.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options
    So so cute! Such fun for you and for your little guy!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aww.  If they stayed that size I would be more of a fan of that breed.  I hope you get her lots of training so she's a nice doggy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenicobean1:
    two cuties!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"