Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~*~*Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In*~*~*

Hi there ladies!  I hope everyone is doing well!

What's your ticker reading this Tuesday?  How are things going in your pregnancy thus far? Any big ups and/or downs this week? Any milestones or things you want to share?

Froggy76 ?I?m so glad to hear the coming out went well!  I know exactly what you mean when you say it feels weird but makes things more exciting.  At first I thought I was going to hate having other people in on the secret but once it was out, I started to get more excited since everyone around me was so excited for me.

jinx75 ?Sorry to hear the m/s is hitting so hard!  I hope Unisom, B6, or a prescription will help make the next several weeks more tolerable!

VeilSdeGTO ? Congrats on reaching half-baked status last week!  I bet it feels amazing to be more than half-way there!

BrittanyV ? Congrats on your milestone last week!  Your next one will be here before you know it!

Schnooks88 ?How was the baby shower???  That?s so nice of you to help out with your own shower!

Aluenna ? How did the ultrasound go last week???

unizlinz ? Hooray for 35/35 last week, finding an OB that you?re compatible with, and finding a daycare that will CD!  What a week!  Thanks for the reassurance last week on the movement!  It?s so hard to be patient sometimes.

Anything new with you, kpowersw, Jordan1234, and JoAnna914, ?  How are all of the other Tuesday ladies doing?

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

Re: *~*~*Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In*~*~*

• Options

Today marks 19 weeks for me, and it's been an eventful week!  I had my anatomy scan last week and found out that we are officially team blue!  Our little man looks perfect and continues to measure a couple of days ahead.  Seeing him on the ultrasound, knowing that he looks as perfect as can be, and also being able to cal him a him has made this pregnancy feel so much different.  I'm finding myself more relaxed, and feel a different level of connection with him since that appointment.  I also found out that I have an anterior placenta, so my OB says it might take up to 24 weeks or so before I feel my LO.  Thank goodness for dopplers!

My "down" for the week is that I had episode number 4 of 2nd trimester brown spotting this weekend, and the whole thing is getting quite old.  My OB did say last week that she saw nothing in the ultrasound that makes her think the spotting is related to or affecting the baby and speculates that I likely just have a sensitive cervix.  Sadly, I'm starting to become a bit desensitized to the sight of brown blood.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options

Well I'm moving to Mondays!   The 2nd u/s today showed everything growing appropriately and after 2 u/s's showing me a day ahead (actually several ahead of my LMP), I'm changing my ticker!  

We saw a heartbeat of 144 BPM and everything measuring and looking good!   We have another u/s next Tuesday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Lindsey!  Congratulations on your baby boy!  And I hope the spotting stops and doesn't come back.

I am 16 weeks today!  Not much new with me, except that the word really has spread so I'm officially "out" and I'm enjoying it so far.  My SIL's bridal shower was this weekend, and it was nice to have everyone congratulating me.  One person asked if she could rub my belly, but I guess the look on my face said NO because she backed off right away!  I told her she could in a few months when it was more baby and less bloat.

Oh, and I scheduled my anatomy scan for June 27th and the wait.is.killing.me!

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Lindsey: Congrats on your little man...keep him growing!

36 weeks today! Yikes!

My "up" for this week happened just last night. My belly was rock hard for a LOOOONG time, probably BH since there was no pain...but this morning, I'm looking at my belly and I could have sworn it used to be up higher and now I'm getting much more low pressure.  It appears my little girl is starting to make her descent.

My "down" is that I'm completely overwhelmed right now.  Work is really busy, I'm trying to get everything ready for the temp who will replace me while on maternity leave, and when I get home, there's so much other stuff to do to get ready for the baby!  I'm having a mini-freak out.  I know it will all get completed (or at least the important stuff), but it's like I can't stop my brain and just relax.  

lost my little hummingbird, Charlotte, delivered on 7/23/2010 at 19w2d due to anencephaly. Earmuffs is on the way! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I am 34 weeks today! It's crazy that there are only a few weeks to go. I still have a ton to do though. 

My baby shower was wonderful! Everyone was very generous. However, even though everyone was very generous we still have a TON to buy. Whew! I'm sure everyone is feeling this way. I was happy to help out with my baby shower. Actually my friend that planned the games had to leave an hour after the shower started so I announced those too! It was fun. Some of the decorations from the shower are going to look great in LO's room, so I am excited to recycle them! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Gorgeous weather here in Wisconsin today. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats on being team blue!

I'm 21wks today. Went in for a routine check up, got a quick doppler check, and got my lovely glucose drink. My GTT is scheduled for June 30th. 

The doc said no more u/s til 35wks! I don't know how I'm going to make it that long without seeing her.  =

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Options
    Today marks 15 weeks for me. We went Sunday for an elective ultrasound and it was so wonderful to see the babe kicking and punching and moving around in there (ask me how I feel about all this in another 5 weeks when I feel all those kicks and punches though)  I go on 06/13 for a check up and to get the order for my anatomy scan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"