Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Just introduced a blanket

in his crib with him.  It seems like he is wanting to sleep longer now.  He's so cute in the middle of the night all curled up with his blanket next to his head and his paci in his mouth. 

He's also been sleeping with his butt up in the air!

Married 2007
DS - 5/2010
DD - 6-2013
TTC #3 - Cycle #9

Re: Just introduced a blanket

• Options
    Too cute!  DS is also a fan of "butt up" sleeping.  He's a mess if he tries to sleep without his lovey and blanket.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehillek5:
    Too cute!  DS is also a fan of "butt up" sleeping.  He's a mess if he tries to sleep without his lovey and blanket.

Someone once told me that if your baby sleeps with his or her butt in the air that means that they want a sibling....

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAvidVertigo:

imagehillek5:

Someone once told me that if your baby sleeps with his or her butt in the air that means that they want a sibling....

You better get to work Avid!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageD_Nett86:
    imageAvidVertigo:

imagehillek5:

CAUGHT!  LOL.... Back to my sharpie, calendar, and excel spreadsheet I go.

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    imageAvidVertigo:

Do you have research to prove this?  That would SO help my case with DH!!!

• Options

DD has a small blanket she curls up with - she loves it...and sometimes I have it hanging on the crib rail - she will go grab it and lay down.

She does seem to sleep better with it! And she also sleeps with butt in air! lol

• Options
    imageAvidVertigo:

imagehillek5:

T does that too! However, he's going to want for a while!

• Options
    DS will NOT fall asleep in his crib without his blanket and his thumb in his mouth.
  • Options
    imageAvidVertigo:
    imageD_Nett86:
    imageAvidVertigo:

imagehillek5:

CAUGHT!  LOL.... Back to my sharpie, calendar, and excel spreadsheet I go.

Bahaha! I <3 U. I meant you better get to work on making Hudson a big bro. But hey, get back to work too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

BUSTED!!!!! get back to work...

oh and better get working on that sibling! 

• Options
    No more bebes for Avid yet.  Give me another half a year.  Although baby fever has struck, I just don't want to jump the gun yet!! 
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    Emily loves her blankets too! She cuddles them and her little dog and she is a happy camper. She also sleeps with her booty in the air. I never heard that OWT but I heard if they roll over early they are making way for a new baby.

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Options

DS has had a blanket in his crib since 7.5 months when we did sleep training. He LOVES it and uses it to self-soothe. He's also a butt-up-in-the-air sleeper but gets mad when he wakes up that way.

I've been having baby fever recently so maybe the butt up in the air sleeping is a sign. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"