Cincinnati Babies
Options

Anyone have a Bonavita crib?

Hey Ladies-

We are getting close to ordering a crib for the newest addition to our family.  I am looking at the Bonavita Peyton and wanted to see if anyone had it and what your reviews were on it.

Thanks Ladies.

Beth

Re: Anyone have a Bonavita crib?

• Options
    No, but have you had any luck working any deals at Treehouse Kids?  I have been in there so much, I was wondering if there is a way to get a better price...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We have the Bonavita Peyton Lifestyle (i.e., convertible) crib and so far no complaints other than it scratches a little more easier than I would like it to. I don't know what else to say other than it is a good looking crib and it suits our needs.

We did look at the Bonavita furniture at Treehouse Kids, but ended up driving our truck up to Columbus and purchasing our furniture at Buy Buy Baby. I think there is one now in Cincinnati if I'm not mistaken. I went in armed with 20% Babies 'R Us coupons (they accept competitor coupons) and saved a lot of money since we purchased the crib, changing table, and tall dresser.

I hope that helps!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Bonavita Hudson and so far we really like it!  We looked at the Peyton set too but I liked the Hudson more for a boy. 

Got it at Treehouse Kids and had a great experience there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"