TTC after 35

Any chart experts?

This cycle is driving me crazy.  I used the CBEFM but did not get any high or peak reading.  This is my longest cycle yet.  FF says that I did not ovulate if it is on advanced mode but says that I did if it is on research mode.  Since AF has not started yet I had to cancel my fertility massage for this week.  I think that this was probably another annovulatory cycle.  I have taken a ridiculous number of HPTs.  Two had evap lines and all the rest were BFNs.  I feel like this cycle is going to suck the remaining sanity that I have.  Anyone have an oppinion on my chart?
BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any chart experts?

• aglennaglenn member
    I don't know, that's a tough one! I don't really see a clear temp shift but I can see why Fertility Friend is giving you a maybe with the dotted CHs. I had a weird cycle this month too and FF doesn't show ovulation (yet, anyway) on Advanced mode but does on Research mode. Not sure what to make of that, but I'm pretty sure I O'd Fri/Sat based on some cramping and cervical changes so I'm sticking with the Research mode answer because I like it better. :) Sorry I am not any help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • looks like it was annovlatory to me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks anovulatory to me too.  All of your charts look anov.  =(

• Thanks everyone.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"