Pregnant after 35
Options

I'm back already!!!!

I can't believe it! I just had my D&C in April and at the follow-up appt, my MD said there was no reason we couldn't start trying again right away. Well, we were headed to an out of town wedding this past weekend, so I wanted to test before we left and it was positive! I did blood work to confirm it wasn't just leftover hcg and sure enough, my betas went from 134 on Thursday to 2105 yesterday!

I'm so excited, yet totally cautious this time. I am waiting for the nurse to call back so we can schedule my first appt and hopefully get an u/s sooner than later.

If you can spare any healthy, sticky baby juju, I'd appreciate it! So thankful to be back--this board is the only sane board on the bump, IMO!

Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm back already!!!!

• Options

Welcome back!! So glad it was so quick for you!

Loads of healthy, sticky baby juju from me to you!!

• Options

I am so glad to welcome you back so soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well this time around and that you will eventually leave this board with a graduation diploma!

Welcome back and lots and lost of sticky dust is headed your way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congratulations & welcome back!  :)
  • Options
    Welcome back, congrats & tons of sticky bean vibes!
  • Options
    Stick baby stick!!  welcome back, I sure hope your stay is a full 9 months!
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome back :) Stick baby! 
  • Options

Wow that was quick! Good for you.  Sending tons of sticky baby dust and positive vibes your way.  Congrats!!!

• Options
    YAY!  Great news!  I'm crossing appendages that this one's nice and healthy!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Sticky dust floating your way!  Congratulations and good luck!
  • Options
  • Options
    tlc7068tlc7068 member
    congrats and welcome back
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    VincentVincent member
    Mtngirl2007-  I'm glad I checked in and saw your post.  Sending sticky baby dust your way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Options
    Holy smokes...super cool and huge congrats!!! Superb betas too...! Sending you sticky vibes and positive thoughts. I remember my BFF telling me, after MC of her 2nd pregnancy, that when she became pregnant with her son (it, too, was super quick after D & C--like 2 months), that she thought he 'just wasn't ready the 1st time'! Sure enough, super healthy and amazing baby boy!!!! H & H 9 months!!! Yeahoooooo!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    good for you, congratulations!
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!!  Sending loads of sticky dust your way!!!

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hooray for you!!  I got pregnant (with my second) immediately following a miscarriage and he arrived perfectly healthy 9.5 months later.  Lots of "sticky dust" coming your way! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!! I was the same way, had a D&C in Dec and a BFP in Jan Smile Congratulations!!! Sending losts of sticky dust your way!
  • Options

aww, so happy for you!! happy health and sticky baby juju lots.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"