New Jersey Babies
Options

Need an in-home personal trainer in Hunterdon County

I'm thinking about hiring a personal trainer for after the baby's born...I know, the baby's not even here and I'm worried about how to lose the weight!!! Has anyone used a personal trainer in the Hunterdon County area that comes to your home?

Thanks!!!

Re: Need an in-home personal trainer in Hunterdon County

• Options
    Where in Hunterdon are you?  I have a great trainer but he would need to know about distance, etc... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    BFP 6/1/14  --  Blighted Ovum: 7/9/14  --  D&C: 7/10/14
    BFP 3/26/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy: 3/30/15

• Options
    II live in Three Bridges (just north of Flemington)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Three Bridges (just north of Flemington)
  • Options
    Hi! I hope you don't mind this "forward" response....I happened to see your request while searching fitness information online this evening. I am a personal trainer specializing in health-focused fitness.For the record, I work primarily with women and I do not think it's odd to be thinking about getting back in  shape after the birth of your baby---I think it's great! If you are like many new moms, you will be very caught-up in your new little one following the birth;  that said, most new moms also really need a little bit of time to re-focus on feeling good again physically. So, good for you to be planning ahead! If you would like to talk further about your fitness plans, please feel free to give me a call (no pressure). I can be reached at 908-421-5737....or you can learn a little bit about my fitness philosophy at my website: puremotionnj.com    Wishing you great health!  Debi Cutler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"