Pregnant after 35
Options

Anatomy scan tomorrow - finally!

We already know we are having a girl from our CVS.  But I have been very anxious about the scan.  The CVS test and my AFP blood tests all came back normal so I shouldn't be nervous but I am.  They are sending me to the perinatologist so I know it will be a long detailed scan.  Just can't wait to get it over with.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anatomy scan tomorrow - finally!

• Options

I kept telling myself I was excited about my AS and then the night before it I got all scared .  (mine was with a perinatologist too) The morning of, I was terrified that there was going to be something horribly wrong... Once it started going, my nerves settled and I started enjoying watching my baby girl move around :)

GL with it tomorrow! Keep us posted on how it goes :)  I'll be thinking good thoughts... maybe she'll be like mine and kicking the wand off of her house and crossing her arms over her chest when they want to check her little heart!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm anxious for each of my appointments - I am just not as naive as I was 15 years ago.  So it's normal.  Once I'm there and I get the "good" news, it's as exciting as I remember!

Good luck - can't wait to hear "Team Healthy" report!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"