Pregnant after IF
Options

XP - Question from someone on the IF Board..

Hi there, I usually post on IF but thought some of you may have some input for me.  I am approaching the end of my 2ww for IVF #3 which has been our best cycle so far.  I had some light spotting on 5dp5dt which I thought could be implantation spotting, although it might be a bit too late for that.

I POAS'd this morning (7dp5dt) using FRER and got a BFN.. I've pretty much lost hope for this cycle but thought I would check to see if others have had similar experiences and ended up with a BFP.  Did I test too early?  I know FRER is one of the most sensitive ones and so that's why I am having a tough time still hoping..

TIA - I really appreciate your input

***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!

Re: XP - Question from someone on the IF Board..

• Options
    When is your beta?  I don't trust pee sticks and always go by beta numbers.  GL.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I too tested about the same time as you did (based on another woman getting her BFP after doing her IVF the same day) and got a BFN...only to get a BFP 3 days later.  It might just be too early.  Best of luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same as pp, I think my first verrrrrrrryyyyy faint positive was 7dp5dt. But when I say faint I mean it was practically invisible. It only got slightly darker as the days went on, and I didn't believe I was actually pregnant until my 3rd beta. It could definitely still be too early for you! Good luck hon!
    Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEchloe:
    When is your beta?  I don't trust pee sticks and always go by beta numbers.  GL.

My beta is 6/3 which would be 10dp5dt...thanks!

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.. I needed to hear that there was some hope from others who have been where I am.  I hope I get to join you all soon as well!  Good luck to all of you!

DH - some MFI;

• Options
    JenCWJenCW member

I got a negative at 8 1/2dp5dt.  I tested again at 10dp and got my first BFP.  My beta was 12dp and was 131.

Good luck.

• Options

When is your beta? Tests are so frusterating! I got my BFP early with my girls but have heard of people here getting negatives on a test and have positive betas. May just be really early!

Good luck and keep your head up!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    etoyamaetoyama member
    I think it's could be too early! I got a BFN on a FRER at 8dp5dt, and then a positive beta two days later! Hang in there and good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"