Parenting after a Loss
Options

back from mini-vacation and an AW

DH and I took DD to the lake this weekend.  And it was probably a much needed getaway for DH and I.  We talked about a few things that needed to be fixed in our marriage and so forth.  Still going to take lots more work.  Though, by last night you could tell we needed a much needed break from each other after being sort of secluded for 4 days.  :)  We took DD to Branson one day and she had a great time.  It turned out to be a great family day, which again we needed.  Sunday and Monday we went down to the lake and did a little swimming.  There's not many spots to swim at since the water is so high.  DD loved the water and kept pointing and saying "fish".  She had a good time there too.  DH and I are burnt crispy though, even using sunblock. 

So now to my AW moment.  When we were at Branson we hit up the outlet mall and I found a couple of pairs of shorts that I liked.  Went to try them on and I couldn't believe it, I am in a size 4 now.  I couldn't believe it.  At first I had a 6 and they were too big, I was so happy that I could actually go to a smaller size.  Woohoo!!  :) 

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: back from mini-vacation and an AW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"