Pregnant after 35
Options

Lost My Cookies in the Sink....Ugh.

What a morning. I'm heading to my monthly OB check up (in 20 minutes)....had my decaf coffee and BOOM! Sick. Thank god for the kitchen sink. Note to self...eat eggs BEFORE sipping decaf coffee....and no prenatals until AFTER breakfast! I'd been taking vitamins before I eat or I forget! YUCK. I jinxed myself. Phooey!
Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: Lost My Cookies in the Sink....Ugh.

• Options
    UGH! i hate the exact science of avoiding puking :(  I hope it passes soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ewww!  I'm sorry!  With my last pregnancy, I started taking prenatals at night after dinner out of nausea fear and have ever since.  It seems to help.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's such a delicate balance!!  Sorry.. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just did that last night - except it was my bathroom sink.  For me, it seemed to just come out of nowhere.  Yuck!  It happened like that once in my car with my last pregnancy.  By the way, it's not fun to puke while driving, either!Embarrassed

I hope it gets better for you!

• Options
    I think my sink, both kitchen and bathroom saw more action than the toilet Embarrassed and I learned to carry lots of plastic bags in the car with me lol Ditto to PP about taking prenatals at night...
  • Options

Sorry to hear that.  I've been pretty lucky so far.  I had really bad stomach pains with my original prenatal vitamins and I was taking them in the morning with my breakfast.  They changed my vitamins and I started taking them at night before I go to bed.  I really haven't had any problems ever since.  I've only been sick twice... the first time was last Monday when my hormones were just going crazy and I just started bawling my eyes out.  I cried so much I made myself sick.  The second time was last night.  I felt good all day other than a headache, then when it was time to eat I felt a little queasy, so I didn't eat much.  Almost right after I ate, all of a sudden I felt it coming and ran to the bathroom.  Not fun.

Good luck!  I hope yours doesn't last long.

ChristinaH811 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"