Stay at Home Moms
Options

Book Recommendations?

Hi ladies,

I don't post here often, but thought you might have some suggestions for me.  I'm going to the store today and really need to get back into a good book.  My favorite author is Jodi Picoult, though I haven't read anything from her in a while. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Book Recommendations?

• Options
    I'm loving the Hunger Games trilogy. They're making the films too, so it will be fun to see those when they're released.
  • Options
    If you like Jodi Picoult you may enjoy Kristin Hannah's books.  I just finished Magic Hour and thought it was really good.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I too enjoy the Jodi Picoult books as well. 

*My Sister's Keeper

*Handle With Care

*Change of Heart

Nineteen Minutes

Vanishing Acts

and I'm currently reading The Tenth Circle.

I really enjoyed reading The Shack by William P Young!

• Options
    I just finished The Help. I think its #2 bestseller right now. I couldn't put it down. 
  • Options

Still Alice--- one of the best books I've read this year

The Glass Castle

Agree with the PP about Kristin Hannah.  I just read Magic Hour as well and it was really good.  

Anna and the french kiss

Mortal Instruments series

Hex Hall series

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo--- all three books were excellent! Highly recommend.

Hunger Games series--- could not put them down! 

The Help

• Options

I just finished The Help and loved it.  Before that was Sarah's Key, which was also very good, but sad.

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch is a good read as well.

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, whether true or not, has sat very high on my list ever since I read it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"