Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Bottle Cooler?

Can anyone recommend one that they love and that will fit the Dr. Brown's bottles in.  Also I am seeing most online only can't you just get one in the store?  I looked at Target but they didn't have any at the one I went to.  TIA!

Re: Bottle Cooler?

• Options
    I had the shorter wide mouth Dr. Brown's bottles and I used the Playtex cooler available in the stores (BrU, Target, etc...) Even still I could only fit one bottle at a time in there so I eventually settled on putting bottled water in the coolers and carrying pre-measured formula and bottles on the side....
  • Options

Have you ever heard of Thirty-One bags? They have a cooler bag that fits 2-3 bottles perfectly. Unfortunately, I didn't find this out until my DD was almost off bottles! It's their Small Thermal Tote. I use it all the time for DD's snacks when we're out and about (yogurts, sandwiches, etc.) Not sure if you have know anyone that sells it but I am actually hosting a catalog party this week so you could buy one online and have it shipped to you! Not trying to push sales, but I had a heck of time finding someone that sold Thirty-One in my area. But, bags like the Playtex cooler are probably cheaper (just not as cute!).

Whether I was having a catalog party or not, I would still recommend this bag for bottles!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"