Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

AW: Gage's Birthday Party Invitations (PIP)

I worked hard on these and just wanted to share! I can't believe my baby's party is in less than a month! 

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Gage's Birthday Party Invitations (PIP)

• Options
    How did you get DS's picture on the invite?  Is is a photo that was pasted?  Do you have a special program on your computer?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekelleylk:
    How did you get DS's picture on the invite?  Is is a photo that was pasted?  Do you have a special program on your computer?

Yeah I designed these myself in Adobe Illustrator. We took DS to the portrait studio inside Buy Buy Baby to get some photos on seamless white in his swim trunks, and I scanned in the print and then kind of "painted" over it in Photoshop to get that illustrated look. I was kind of going for a 60s Beach Movie Poster feel. 

• Options
    I've always thought you were so creative with your beautiful wedding style and now this... I LOVE IT!!!
  • Options

imagekeahloni:
    I've always thought you were so creative with your beautiful wedding style and now this... I LOVE IT!!!

Aw thank you! That is so sweet for you to say :)  

• Options
    imagedangerkitty102:

imagekelleylk:

Yeah I designed these myself in Adobe Illustrator. We took DS to the portrait studio inside Buy Buy Baby to get some photos on seamless white in his swim trunks, and I scanned in the print and then kind of "painted" over it in Photoshop to get that illustrated look. I was kind of going for a 60s Beach Movie Poster feel. 

Ok, thanks!  You did a great job with the invitation.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"