Georgia Babies
Options

At what age did your LO move to one nap a day?

DD is still napping 2x a day; just wondering when you moved to one day per day. TIA!

Re: At what age did your LO move to one nap a day?

• Options
    14 months I think?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    myrallmyrall member

When DD moved to the 1-yr. old room in daycare, she went to one nap a day. But she would still nap twice a day at home. Then, around 18 mos., she dropped the 2nd nap.

She's always been a heavy napper though. She's now 3 and will take 2-3 hour naps on the weekends and a 2-hour nap at school.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

14 or 15 months.  It was when she moved into the 1 year old at daycare.  They only take one nap a day there.  She sleeps about 10-12 hours at night and then takes a 1 - 2 hour nap during the day.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemyrall:

When DD moved to the 1-yr. old room in daycare, she went to one nap a day. But she would still nap twice a day at home. Then, around 18 mos., she dropped the 2nd nap.

She's always been a heavy napper though. She's now 3 and will take 2-3 hour naps on the weekends and a 2-hour nap at school.

Yep, this is Gavin exactly.  In fact, he will sometimes take a 4 hour nap at home.  I cross my fingers daily that it lasts! 

• Options
    12 months when he changed rooms at daycare. He naps about 1.5-2 hrs at school and longer (2-3) on the weekends.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    Around 6 or 7 months, Im pretty sure Im the minority lol. Now at 9.5 Months Im lucky if we get 2 naps a week.
    Photobucket babies
  • Options
    Between 13-14 months all on her own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    16 1/2 months
  • Options
    I think he would take more than one if he was able to.  But shuffling to/from daycare, he gets one big ole' nap a day.  This started probably around 10 mths.
  • Options
    My friends with kids have all told me it coincides with when they start walking. Not sure if that is true or just coincidence within my group, but it seems to work that way.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"