Cincinnati Babies
Options

What's everyone doing?

It's so beautiful out!  I am finally off (for the most part) for the summer!  I'm not sure what we're up to today, just wondered how everyone else is enjoying this nice weather (and hot)? 
Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What's everyone doing?

• Options

You and Niko should come swim sometime soon!

• Options
    That would be fun :)  I have my "buffet belly," where I look pregnant, but it's anybody's guess as to what is under that tankini, haha.
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I remember those days!! I bet you look fab!

Also, if you want a day to yourself, you can always bring Niko by here for a couple hours.

• Options

My husband has the week off, so today we're doing more yard work. We're on day 4! I'm so tired of it. Haha. We're almost done, though.

It's too hot to be outside unless you're at the pool! 

That's exciting that you're pretty much done for the summer! WahooCool

Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    DH had a job interview in Louisville today, so I am home 1/2 a day with O.  She has a few red marks on her arms from the pool this weekend so we will be spending the morning indoors. :0(. And we are without a vehicle so we are stranded. Hope everyone else gets to enjoy the warm weather!
  • Options
    working :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options

It's my first day as a SAHM.  I only have Max this week though b/c Leo's daycare is paid through next week so he is going :) 
    Max and I are getting organzed b/c we just got home from vacation last night, grocery shopping, and cleaning the house. 

Hope everyone stays cool today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Had a dr appt this morning and it was so nice to go without Griffin.  My MIL has him today since my plan was to come home after and start painting his new big boy room.  Well, I ran out of paint about half an hour ago:(  I have about 75% of the room done, but I am secretly glad I have to stop for today since this heat is horrible. 

With this heat, we will probably be at the pool or at the wet playground a lot.  I have a weird kid who LOVES to play in the water at the pool/waterpark, but if we turn on the sprinkler in the backyard he goes crazy and won't run through it. 

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"