March 2011 Moms
Options

I hope this is just a growth spurt!

LO has decided the past two nights that sleeping longer than an hour and a half at a time is overrated.  She gave me one three hour stretch and then was up every 1-2 hours the rest of the night.  I. Am. Exhausted.  DH is deployed so all day and all night it's just me.  I've been fine because I was getting a good 5-6 hour stretch plus a 3-4 hour stretch at night.  If she keeps up this 1-2 hour thing I don't know what I'm going to do.  Oh I seriously hope this is just her 3 month growth spurt and she'll start sleeping again soon!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics

Re: I hope this is just a growth spurt!

• Options
    Sounds like it! After his, Landon went from sleeping 4 hours at night to 8-9!
  • Options
    I'm right there with you! Maddie was sleeping 6-8 hours at night until about 4 days ago. She's up every hour all night long and won't take a nap for more than 30 minutes during the day. It's making me insane! I hope it doesn't last for you or for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jule went from sleeping from 10p - 5am when I woke him up to feed him then he darted waking up at 2 and 4 a few days ago then the last two nights ever two hours X( wah. Please let this be his growth spurt!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"