Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Aw: 1st Birthday Party Pictures!

We had DD's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday.  We did the party a week early because of our scheduling.  Our theme was Minnie Mouse because DD LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  I was so pleased that there were no meltdowns until after the party.  The cake smash wasn't too successful so we brought it to the kiddie table and let all the babies have at it.  It was really cute! We had lots and lots of food (hot diggity dogs, hamburgers, toodles noodles-mac and cheese with mickey shaped noodles and all kinds of cookout sides), a sweets buffet, kiddie bounce house, and about 6 kids under 5 years old running around.  We had a blast! Here's a few pictures from it:

Re: Aw: 1st Birthday Party Pictures!

• Options
    Soo cute! Everything looks beautiful and her dress is absolutely adorable!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    everything is adorable!!! is that real cups of milk to drink with the cookies??? i love that!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RitaT22RitaT22 member
    I LOVE all your decorations! So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So adorable! I love the theme.
  • Options
    So cute! DS bday party theme is baby mickey. Where did you find the mickey shaped mac and cheese?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you! I made a lot of the decor.  The mini milks were little throw away shot glasses of real milk.  The Mickey shaped noodles were from Disney World and then I used the Velveta mac and cheese recipe.

• Options
    imageCorinne13:

Thank you! I made a lot of the decor.  The mini milks were little throw away shot glasses of real milk.  The Mickey shaped noodles were from Disney World and then I used the Velveta mac and cheese recipe.

Awesome. I am jealous! I am also going to attempt to make his bday banner and the banner around his highchair.

• Options
    Adorable! I'm doing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme for DD. Where did you get the cute Minnie dress?
  • Options
    What a great job you did on her party.  Happy Birthday to your LO.
    proof-3 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    where did you get the water bottles?? I love them!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Bella's dress is from https://www.facebook.com/#!/KanesCB ...She sells on Etsy and Ebay too under the same name.  We have two of her dresses and love them!

The water bottles I made on the computer with Adobe Illustrator and then had them printed on waterproof paper at Staples.

• Options

This is so well done! Everything looks amazing.

Do you want to plan Max's party for me?

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCorinne13:

Bella's dress is from https://www.facebook.com/#!/KanesCB ...She sells on Etsy and Ebay too under the same name.  We have two of her dresses and love them!

The water bottles I made on the computer with Adobe Illustrator and then had them printed on waterproof paper at Staples.

Love all of it !! I hope I can pull of my LO's birthday even half as well as you did! so great :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagerenc9828:

This is so well done! Everything looks amazing.

Do you want to plan Max's party for me?

Haha sure!  Bring me on up to Alaska!  That is on my hubby's dream vacation list he would be so jealous :)

• Options
    Gorgeous! You did great on the details, she is a lucky little girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"