Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

if you watch the bachelorette??

What do you think of this season so far?  The show is my guilty pleasure!  I am not a huge fan of Ashley..but oh well.  I think she is going to keep Bentley around for a long time for the drama...ugh! 
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: if you watch the bachelorette??

• Options
    NJLHNJLH member

My guilty pleasure too. I sometimes think the show purposely casts guys like Bentley for the drama, knowing he's a fake (like that guy Wes a few years ago and that wrestler guy with Allie). And I also wonder if they force the bachelor/bachelorette to keep giving them roses to keep them around. But I do enjoy watching it anyway.

• Options
    It's okay so far,i thought the date with william was a little cheesy with all the wedding preparations,and wasn't really crazy about all the coin toss.Well Bently will be gone next week,i heard he tells her he wants to leave because he supposedly misses his daughter,but then i heard he comes back in one of the future episodes but he must not stick around though becaus he's not one of the final 4,he's a real jerk!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2dogmom2dogmom member
    Yes, Bentley is aweful.  The mask guy is kinda creepy too...but I'm intrigued.  I can't believe I watch this show Embarrassed 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"