Illinois Babies
Options

Family Websites for the suburbs?

Do you have a specific website that you go to check for familiy activites? I have yet to find any websites that are easy to naviagate and have events for our little suburb. I am looking for a site that includes local events for cities in the burbs, free events, and may include reviews from other parents. I would love to hear if there is a website like this out there.... Thanks!

Re: Family Websites for the suburbs?

• Options

Ohh, I like this idea, I wonder if there is one!

I know living social has suburban deals, but thats not really an activity/free event type place. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My friend just invited me to arlingtonheightsmoms.com or something like that.  If that area is convenient to you I'll invite you. They do weekly emails with events and have message boards.  I haven't looked too much b.c. I live in the city, but it looked helpful for the NW burbs.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAmanda78:
    My friend just invited me to arlingtonheightsmoms.com or something like that.  If that area is convenient to you I'll invite you. They do weekly emails with events and have message boards.  I haven't looked too much b.c. I live in the city, but it looked helpful for the NW burbs.

I'd love an invite, its not to far from me. Do you want my email, I can pm it to you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yep! just pm me.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oaklees Guide is also a great resource
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"