Secondary IF
Options

DS is finally going to be a big brother!

After an agonizing 2 week + 2day wait, I finally got to test today!  I had to wait so long because I was on hcg injections at 2, 5, 8 days past IUI.  I wasn't completely surprised, but I was over the moon happy to get a BFP!  And yes, I took 3 tests!

This month was my first IUI, and it was kind of a disaster (read here https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/53316376.aspx), so on the day of IUI there were lots of tears and I started thinking of backing off on all of the interventions.  But as time went on, I really started to feel more and more pregnant.  Since I was doing hcg injections, I tried not to get my hopes up since I knew it could just be the meds affecting me, but the symptoms kept increasing and getting more intense.

What I did differently: It was my first cycle on Femara, and I did hcg trigger, IUI, and hcg injections for luteal support.  I also backed off a lot of things that hadn't been working, like I stopped drinking POM juice, cut back on exercising, didn't take Mucinex, didn't use pre-seed.  This may sound silly, but I was also a lot more genuinely positive this cycle (except on IUI day).  I was actually glad to get AF at the beginning of the month because my clomid cyst had gone down and it meant I could move onto Femara.

Symptoms: tons of unusual food cravings, and feeling hungry all the time.  I have been very irritable, just aggravated all the time, quite different from my usual PMS emotional weepiness.  I have been really tired, to the point where I was practically getting as much sleep as my 2 year old but still feeling tired.  The past few days I have been really bloated in the evenings.  I have even felt pulling in my uterus a little, almost like round ligament pain, which seems crazy this early.

I'm so excited to be expecting a February 2012 baby, and I'm also really hoping that everyone else here gets their BFPs soon too.  I'll check back in from time to time, good luck to everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS is finally going to be a big brother!

• Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    Congrats! H&H 9 months :):)
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    congrats!!  that is awesome news!!!!!
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Wonderful news!  Congratulations!  And thank you for all the detail... love it.  Go Positive Thinking!!!  H&H9M and please continue to keep us in the loop - successes bring HOPE! 

Big Smile

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Congratulations!  So happy to read some happy news...did my trigger tonight for my 1st IUI tomorrow...so I can definitely relate to the mixed emotions you are feeling...was really happy to read this post!  Will keep you (and all the ladies on here) in my prayers tonight! 

• Options
    Congratulations! What wonderful news!!  H&H 9 months to you
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Options
    Congrats to you! I LOVE hearing success stories! Gives me hope. Wishing you a H&H 9 months and, like the others said, keep us updated!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  That is great news!  Have a very happy and healthy 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WOW-How exciting!  Congratulations & a H&H 9 months!!!
    Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats, so happy for you!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS Twizzle!! I've been stalking you!! Wink Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!
    My Little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"