Georgia Babies
Options

Disney - Off-site rentals

We're going to Disney in November but we want to rent a condo/townhouse off-site....we've been looking through VRBO and we'd prefer to stay at a "resort" vs. just renting a stand alone home (mostly because we'd prefer to have a super huge pool with the hopes of other families/children there AND a playground).....anyway, just wondering if anyone has done this and has places to recommend.  There is an overwhelming number of places, lots for Vista Cay.  So lemme know if you've got good or bad experiences in any off-site places!

Re: Disney - Off-site rentals

• Options
    rara855rara855 member
    I just messaged you the info on fb I got from Julie a while back. I bookmarked it so when we went I would have it but, the place sounds great. 
  • Options
    I think its the Wyndham Bonnet creek that everyone on here likes. I think I stayed there once and it was nice. If I remember right, this one has a lazy river? It's on Disney property- but it's not a Disney resort.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I would second anything "Wyndham"... Just got back from Florida and stayed at

https://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MCORR/allphotos.wnt

There is entire kid friendly water park on site and three golf courses.  Plus a kid village. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We just got back from Disney and stayed off property at Reunion. We rented a house there but I think they have condos as well. There's also a HUGE waterpark there complete with lazy river and lagoon pool. It was awesome! Some VRBO rentals though limit your use if it though so we went through AllStar resort rentals (actually a friend of a friends family's co.). They were great, had unlimited waterpark use and we loved coming back to "our" house and private pool.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker m/c at 8weeks 2007 DD born 2009 m/c at 15weeks 2010 m/c at 6weeks 2011
  • Options
    K&P414K&P414 member
    My SIL's parents have a time share thing and stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, I think that's the same place that several other girls on here have stayed.  It's really nice and super close to Epcot and DownTown Disney.  I have never been to the pools but I have been in the room before and it was a HUGE condo w/ 2 bedrooms and a great kitchen.
  • Options
    Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We would have stayed there last time, but got a great deal at Fort Wilderness that we couldn't pass up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Yes it is Wyndham Bonnet Creek and we stayed there last time. There are 4 pools to choose from and 2 of them have the lazy river, and at least one of them has a zero entry, 1 has a sprayground type kiddie area next to the one with the lazy river. There are so many choices. They also have an onsight recreation center for kids of ALL ages. They have crafts, magic shows, pool tables, arcades and then other themed events for the kids. They had a movie night and a bounce house when we were there. It was all included. The condo was huge too. We had a two bedroom for the 4 of us and it was MORE than enough room. Let me know if you need more info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"