February 2012 Moms
Options

~*~ Ticker Change Monday~*~

I don't think I'm the only one, but if I am, then I don't mean to be an AW.

Hello ladies! It looks like we all have the same due date. We've hit the 4 week milestone! Let's do a little weekly progression check in and GTKY.

Progression: How's everyone feeling? Any symptoms yet?  If so, any remedies?

GTKY: Age (if you want to share, if not that's fine!), favorite color, and where you live (Again, it's up to you how specific and weather you choose to answer or not). Also, how did your DH propose? Was it a surprise or not? If your not married, tell us how you started dating!

This is a post and run, but I'll answer when I get home!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: ~*~ Ticker Change Monday~*~

• Options

Pregression: I had my first bout of nausea this morning. Ugh, I hope it doesn't last too long. Other than that no other symptoms have showed yet. The cramping is finally gone. Yay!

GTKY: I am 26 y/o, my favorite color is green and I live in the DFW are in TX. DH proposed to me at our house, just the two of us. It was on my birthday and a total suprise. While I was reading the card he got me for my birthday he got down and one knee and asked me to marry him :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Progression: Nausea started for me last night, and I had a really hard time sleeping. I am bloated to the hilt. And I seem to be having trouble regulating my temperature. Like, I keep having hot flashes! Is that normal???

GTKY: 28, yellow is my favorite color, Kansas.

DH proposed on Nov. 20, 2003. He was going to wait until Thanksgiving and do it with everyone around, but he couldn't wait. So we went to a nice dinner and came back to his house where his friend had lit a million candles and there were rose petals and Breakfast at Tiffany's (my fave movie) was playing. DH proposed right at the part where Audrey and George are in Tiffany's looking at rings. It was perfect, and very much a surprise!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Progression: Not much to report.  I have cramps on and off and my breast tenderness seems to come and go.  I just take it easy when I start getting cramps.  Except for the fact that AF isn't here and the BFPs... I'm not sure I would believe I'm KU!

I'm 29, almost 30.  My favorite color is purple and green.  I live in Seattle.  DH proposed fairly old fashion... down on one near but by a beautiful stream near his grandparents house.  Not a total suprise as he'd been asking me questions about rings... but I didn't know he was going to pop the question that day. Smile

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options

Progression: I have a had a couple episodes of mild cramps and smells have seemed to make me feel sick. We went to a bowling alley yesterday that smelled like sweaty feet and I almost lost my soft pretzelIck!

GTKY: I am 24, fave color pink, I live in the great Northwest!

My DH proposed 4 1/2 years ago. I came home from work to find candles lining the hallway and our song coming from inside the bathroom. I opened the door and he had filled the room floor to ceiling with red and white balloons! I had to wade through them and found him at the very back of the bathroom curled up in the bathtub holding a balloon that said will you marry me with the ring inside! What a clever boy!

• Options
    imagepennyandandy:

Progression: Nausea started for me last night, and I had a really hard time sleeping. I am bloated to the hilt. And I seem to be having trouble regulating my temperature. Like, I keep having hot flashes! Is that normal???

GTKY: 28, yellow is my favorite color, Kansas.

DH proposed on Nov. 20, 2003. He was going to wait until Thanksgiving and do it with everyone around, but he couldn't wait. So we went to a nice dinner and came back to his house where his friend had lit a million candles and there were rose petals and Breakfast at Tiffany's (my fave movie) was playing. DH proposed right at the part where Audrey and George are in Tiffany's looking at rings. It was perfect, and very much a surprise!

Aww I love this! My eyes actually got teary when I read that! Hello hormones:)

• Options

I'm actually feeling good. AF was supposed to show today, so I'm thrilled to get past that point. I've had a little food aversions and still have some slight cramping, but nothing too extreme yet. I'm also exhausted; all the time.

I'm 24, my favorite colors are pink and green (old sorority colors) and I'm in Ohio. DH proposed to me by writing a message on my computer so I would see it when I got home. Then when I read it and turned around to answer him, he was on his knee with the ring!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options

I think mine changes on Fridays but I will still play ;)

I still feel great, besides tired and giant boobs.

I'm 34 and I will be 35 before the baby comes, favorite color is red, I live in Northern VA about 30 mins from downtown DC. My DH prososed by putting my ring in a jewelry box that he was giving me for Christmas that year. He thinks it was a surprise but I kinda knew.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"